Haven't you ever wanted to get so great at photography that you get to shoot inside an old camera? Thanks to my buddy Josh for jumping inside this one for this image! I get asked all the time "How do I take better pictures" or "How do I take pictures like you JScott?" or "How do I better do what I do the way you do?". Okay, so I made that last one up. But in all fairness, I think that essentially that's what I'm being asked by photographers of all levels. Before I get started let me make one thing perfectly clear: If you're not a full-time--or even part-time--photographer right now or you're not even charging people for your photography (and even if you are I guess), I'VE BEEN IN YOUR SHOES. I'VE BEEN that person with a fancy piece of machinery in front of me called a camera and had no idea how to make it work. I'VE BEEN that person watching other photographers' work (even as far back as the days before F...
Comments
Post a Comment