Blogging About The Difficulties of Blogging

For those of you that know me at least a little bit (even from just bumping into me) know that I'm usually never at a loss for words.

This is why is strikes me as so odd as to why I can't stay current with my blogging.

Let me preface this by saying I'm new to blogging. I just started doing it within the last year or so.

But that's still no excuse in my opinion (or how the hipster kids would say "IMO").

Things have been crazy busy lately and while I'm not complaining there are times when I imagine a day where I can just sit at the computer and type my brains out. Not sure you'd really give a damn about what I had to say but it'd be out there for you to check out.

So about my blog...I'm thinking in the future I'm going to try to blog each session, even if it's just a few more thoughts than what I normally put up on Facebook with my albums. I think offering the fans of my work a little further look into what I'm thinking is beneficial; for those that have an interest in photography it will allow you to get into my mind, to see what I was thinking while creating the images I posted. For those of you that are not photographically inclined or have no desire to express your artistic side, it'll hopefully prove to you just how crazy my mind works and that you should probably stand far, far away from me if you ever see me out in public!

Haha, so here's to you my awesome blog reader, I do so solemnly swear to blog more, to blog often and to blog about the things you want to learn more about me and my photography.

Thanks as always for your support of my work! It's greatly appreciated!

Justin


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In 15 Years of Sports Photography: A First!

~{ Greeting from Bride's Corner, Waterloo, IA }~

JScott Images Earns 1st Place in Iowa Marketing Awards