Waterloo East Post Prom Photobooth Winners!

First off, THANK YOU again to the Waterloo East students, Post Prom Committee, the countless volunteers and parents as well as the staff at UNI's WRC for being so unbelievably awesome to my wife and I at the Post Prom this past Saturday night!

The night reminded me again that no one person makes such a memorable night and that it's only possible when a bunch of like-minded individuals come together to put on one hell of an awesome night!

With that said, SPEAKING OF AWESOME, if you saw my status just a little bit ago you saw that we've decided to DOUBLE the number of winners that take home our grand prizes from the photobooth drawing!

Thanks again for everyone that signed up, we really appreciate it! And don't worry about any of your personal information...essentially we used it in this drawing, we use it for Twitter and we add you to our emailing list so that whenever we have a big announcement or special deal you'll be included.

Okay, okay, enough with the rambling...let's get on to the WINNERS!

So we gave away prizes in two categories. The first was for a free 2-hour "photoshoot" for any NON-JUNIOR. This included freshmen, sophomores and current seniors.

Your winners, in no specific order are....

Asia Nash
Brandon Yearling
Autumn Wyant
Jordan Schmidt
Kate Kinnetz
Kahlan Curry

WHAT YOU'VE WON: Between now and August 1st, I will give you 2-hours of my time to photograph anything you'd like! The images that I capture will then be put onto a disc and given to you with printing rights so you can make whatever prints and enlargements that you'd like! 

Please email me at jscottimages@gmail.com by August 1st, 2013, to let me know that you've won, mention that you were a non-junior winner, give me an idea of what you'd like me to photograph for you (take for example if you're a senior and weren't happy with your senior photos we could use the time to do a reshoot or if you're in sports/other school activities, I could come to a game/performance of yours and be your own personal paparazzi!).

NOW FOR THE BIG TIME DRAWING...THE ONE THAT MANY HAVE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING FOR...A FREE 2-HOUR SENIOR SESSION! This is one of the most popular drawings that we offer! 

This drawing was for any junior that will be a senior next year and graduate with the Class of 2014. Same thing applies here, I need the winners to email me at jscottimages@gmail.com by August 1st and let me know that they're interested in utilizing the free 2-hour photoshoot (prints and/or disc with printing rights will be sold separately).

Your junior winners, in no specific order are....

Heidi Alcott
Skyler Laughlin
Lexie Loftus
Zachary Lindquist
Anna Poyner
Auntera Love

Please help me spread the word to these lucky 12 winners and spread the word about JScott Images! 

Lastly, if you've made it all the way to the bottom of this neverending story then I salute you! As a token of my appreciation the first 5 people that contact me about photos of any kind (seniors, weddings, families, sports, photobooth) will get $100 off of whatever they book! Just mention that you want the "Longest Blog Post Ever Special!".

Haha. =)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In 15 Years of Sports Photography: A First!

~{ Greeting from Bride's Corner, Waterloo, IA }~

JScott Images Earns 1st Place in Iowa Marketing Awards