Iowa High School Basketball Substates: Hire a Professional, Sit Back and Be a Parent! =)

A great read if you're a parent at Dunkerton, North Linn, North Tama, Gladbrook-Reinbeck, Waverly-Shell Rock, Iowa Falls, Waterloo East, Cedar Falls, Western Dubuque, Cedar Rapids Washington, New Hampton, Dike-New Hartford, MFL MarMac or Cascade!


Are you tired of trying to take pictures of your son or daughter during some of the biggest games of the year?

Are you tired of your less than stellar point and shoot camera getting less than impressive images of your son or daughter?

Do your pictures come out blurry or are the players super tiny because you're about a mile away while trying to take pictures of your kid(s)?

If you answered 'Yes' to any one of the questions above then I think it's time you hire me to come to your son or daughter's next game. I'm a photographer that has been photographing sports--high school and college--for going on 15 years and I have professional training to go along with professional equipment to handle the toughest lighting situations or gym atmospheres.

It's time that you get to sit back, relax and well, go crazy cheering for your son or daughter as they attempt to reach the state tournament!

(I realize that I'm posting this quite late in the season but I've just began to realize the amount of positive response to making myself available for games, especially for tournament time!)

****

I am available for hire to photograph the following games over the next couple of days (weather permitting):


02/21/13

Dunkerton vs. North Linn (@ Jesup High School)
North Tama vs. Gladbrook-Reinbeck (@ Grundy Center High School)
Waverly-Shell Rock vs. Iowa Falls (@ Cedar Falls High School)


02/22/13

Waterloo East at Cedar Falls
Cedar Rapids Washington at Western Dubuque


02/23/13 

New Hampton vs. Dike-New Hartford (@ Cedar Falls High School)
MFL MarMac vs. Cascade, Western Dubuque (@ Manchester, West Delaware High School)


If you are a player for any of these schools or if you're a parent of a player at any of these schools, please consider hiring me to photograph for you at your upcoming game. Feel free to email me at jscottimages@gmail.com or call my cell at 319.521.3991 for more details!

****

As some of you may have seen lately, I've been photographing several high school girls and boys playoff basketball games. Well, I would like to shoot even more! 

I am currently partnering with various media outlets like Sports Spotlight out of Des Moines, to increase the visibility of Northeast Iowa high school athletics to a larger audience that may not get to take in the action in this part of the state, as well as the Delaware County Leader (which used to be commonly referred to as the Hopkinton Leader, not sure if that's the case anymore) to cover the Maquoketa Valley girls basketball team and its run at a state championship in Class 2A.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In 15 Years of Sports Photography: A First!

~{ Greeting from Bride's Corner, Waterloo, IA }~

My MAIPP Experience